S was playing with his Star Wars figurines and was holding Princess Leia and Han Solo. He came up to me in the kitchen and said Princess Leia is the wife to all the Star Wars men (meaning he designated her the wife to them). I asked him what she would do as their wife and he said he wasn't sure. I find it fascinating where their minds go these days.
Today S went to preschool without N since N had a fever yesterday. S was very excited to go and not the least bit (at least he didn't show it) nervous to go without his brother. It will be interesting to see how it goes. N was home with E and I got a call at 11. I immediately thought something bad had happened but E quickly told me everything was okay. They were just calling to share very exciting news with me. She handed the phone to N and he proceeded to tell me he went poop in the potty. Yeah! I was really wondering when that might finally (if ever) happen and should have just had faith that N would do it on his own terms and at his own pace. Let's hope this is a new trend. I definitely will not morn changing poopy diapers.
Dinner: Islands with J as I was hosting the twins club meeting at my house last night.
Books: Avengers comic books (J got them with the boys Tuesday).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment