Friday, October 30, 2009

Cake Walk and a Full Heart


Tonight was the boys' preschools (and attached church's) Halloween carnival. They did an amazing job putting the thing together. One of the events was a cake walk... I had baked a cake last night (the boys were very interested while I was making it, especially while I was decorating it) and contributed it to the cake walk table. The boys participated in the second round and Spencer's number was the one called - he won! He walked over to the table and got to pick the cake he wanted and he quickly (with no hesitation) said he wanted the one I made. So sweet. I have to say, it sure made my heart swell with love and I felt so appreciated. I know so stupid to get all excited by such a small thing but I have to say that did it for me!


No comments: