We all napped and then our neighbors invited us to go out to Chinese food with them. So off we went - I don't think the boys had been to a Chinese restaurant before. I ordered them some wanton soup and some lemon chicken. They loved the soup and all the little gems they found inside. Too cute - S found a carrot and he even mentioned on the way home that he doesn't normally like carrots so much but that that one was so delicious; N loved the little mini corn and was so bummed there were no others and definitely wants to have those again. He was very proud of himself that he tried something new and very excited that he actually liked it.
I got the boys a bunch of fun stuff for their Easter basket. Some bulkier things that wouldn't fit in a basket so I just used our big drink tins. They each had a kite, some sidewalk paint, a Lego kit, a book, a comic book, 2 finger puppets, a stuffy, and some felt play food pizza with little toppings. Of course they put the Lego's together than morning - they can now put the more simpler kits together on their own! But the biggest hit of the basket... the felt pizza. I was amazed at how much they liked that. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for other felt play food.
No comments:
Post a Comment